Sunday 13 July 2014

Cheryl Cole marries French boyfriend Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini after THREE months of dating

Cheryl Cole is off the market after shockingly marrying her French boyfriend after just three months together.The X Factor judge confirmed the news via her Instagram page

Shiner: Cheryl shared a picture of her diamond engagement ring and wedding band on Sunday

with a picture of her diamond sparkler from Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini and her wedding ring.With the photo, Cheryl, 31, wrote: ‘I usually do not discuss my personal life but to stop the speculation I want to share my happy news. Jean-Bernard and I married on 7/7/14. We are very happy and excited to move forward with our lives together

Just married: Cheryl Cole ties the knot with boyfriend of three months Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini

I'm Wishing Them All The Happiness!!!