Tuesday 8 July 2014

One day the rumor will be true-Khloe Kardashian clears the air about having a baby.

 

According to People magazine she say's I feel like I've been pregnant for six years!" I used to get offended, like, 'Do I look fat today?' or 'Why are they saying that?' But they just say it,"

She will be a mother one day: Khloe Kardashian told People in an interview published Tuesday that she would have a child when she's ready; here she is pictured on Monday in New York City

Before I was like, 'Do I have a baby bump? Is my belly sticking out?' But no," she adds. "I mean, one day the rumor will be true, I hope, but who knows? Until then, it is what it is

Khloé, along with sisters Kim and Kourtney, teamed up with Babies "R" Us to host the Operation Shower event .

"These women, their husbands are deployed, and it's a stressful time. But they're also having such a joyous time having a baby," Khloé says. "We want to relieve some of the burden by having the shower."Kim adds that their collection was a perfect fit for the cause. "When we get our line in, we gift it to all our friends. We thought, 'How can we do this on a bigger scale?' " Kim, 33, tells PEOPLE, adding that motherhood has changed her perspective on getting involved

kkk