Saturday 25 October 2014

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!



I've  been gone for soooo long and I have missed you all so much , but worry no more cause I'm back ,better and stronger lol . Okay here's the thing while I was on my Hiatus I came across some really good shows I want you all to watch , they are funny ,one reminds me of ugly betty and the second well............ cool and the third pretty teaches you how to get away with murder .They are called Blackish and Jane the virgin and well How to get away with murder..I really hope you all get to enjoy them and that aside I came across this video on feminism that was just  soooooo  

And did you hear about the news of the 15years old kid that killed his girlfriend ,himself and injured some peeps ,these days they let any one have a gun smh..  Well  let me get to all this stories.......love you all xoxo