Tuesday 9 December 2014

Florida Mother Angela Stoldt Convicted of Killing, Cooking Her Neighbor

You Just don't know when someone can SNAP!!

Florida Mother Angela Stoldt Convicted of Killing, Cooking Her Neighbor

In April 2013, James Sheaffer was drugged, stabbed and strangled. After he was dead, his body was dismembered and cooked in an effort to conceal the crime. His remains were thrown in several dumpsters. He was 36.



But the killing became even more bizarre when Sheaffer's neighbor, Angela Faye Stoldt, confessed to the grisly crime . According to court documents, Stoldt, a Florida mother of two, told police that she had argued with Sheaffer over money.

On Friday, Stoldt was convicted of first-degree murder, abuse of a human body and tampering with physical evidence. It took a jury just three hours of deliberation to come up with the verdict.

Stoldt had never denied the killing – but claimed it was in self-defense.

"I'm sorry, but I put Jimmie where he belonged, in my opinion at the time," she told deputies during her initial police interview. "He starts coming at me and – he didn't even really hit me, but he scared me and I just snapped. He came at me and I stabbed him."

Stoldt was sentenced to life in prison for the murder count. She was given 15 years for the second count and 5 years for the third count. She is not eligible for parole.

Culled from People