Tuesday 16 December 2014

K. Michelle Suffers A Breakdown While Talking About Idris Elba On The Russ Parr Morning Show{ VIDEO}

k-michelle-idris-elba-the-rebellous-soul-musical-0818-1

Despite exhaling and recording an entire album about her eight-month love affair with Idris Elba, K. Michelle still hasn’t mend her broken heart.

The big-voiced singer broke down into tears while talking about her relationship with the British actor during her promo stop at Russ Parr’s morning show this morning. During the convo, K was explaining being the “black Taylor Swift” and using her real life relationship troubles as inspiration for her album, Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart.

K was doing fine until they played a song on the album called “Miss You, Goodbye” which finds her singing about hurting and missing a past love all day and night. While clarifying what caused their separation, her emotions got the best of her, forcing Russ to cut to a commercial break.

Alfreda: How’s Idris responded to the album? Has he?

K Michelle: He sent me an email saying it was art and he’s sad it’s come to this.

[…]

A lot of the things– we keep certain things– with us, it’s still private. It still is what it is is, but with my music [Idris] knows that with my music, I’m like the black Taylor Swift, I’m gonna write about you and I’m gonna talk about you and he really has no choice.

So within the past week, I have not spoken to him about it and I’m sure he’s a little bothered. But my thing is, I feel like I’ve protected you for so long. These are my emotions that I deserve. I have to now protect myself and deal with my emotions. I love him and always will.

Russ: Now that you put it all in perspective, it’s sad. That’s tough to get through I guess.

K Michelle: It’s not a hate thing, we don’t hate each other. It’s the timing. It’s a timing thing you know?

[K presumably breaks down]
Russ immediately cut to a commercial break

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lawn1s1f3us[/embed]

Necole Bitchie