Sunday 4 January 2015

17 year old Kylie Jenner gets her nipple pierced

Kylie Jenner wasn't about to let her big sister have all the abs compliments [Kylie Jenner/Instagram]

Kylie Jenner sparked concern after appearing to have got herself a nipple piercing over the Christmas period....Allegedly

A picture of the 17-year-old was posted to her friend's Instagram account, apparently showing the pretty brunette with that looked like a piercing.see the pic after the cut

This picture has got Kylie Jenner's fans all in a spin after showing an apparent nipple piercing [Instagram]

Commenters let their opinions known
Damn Kris let tin your underage kid get nipple piercing," wrote one concerned fan.While another added: "I'm pretty sure she has her nipple pierced?"

However, some followers claimed they couldn't see anything.

"I guess I'm blind because I don't see any piercing through," said one.

Kylie displayed her now trademark pout in the snap while showing off her long eyelashes.
"Damn my New Years crush," her friend captioned the picture.

My opinion is maybe it was just cold...